East Price Hill Improvement Association
EPHIA meets every 3rd Monday of the month at 7:30 pm (except July and August).
Membership costs $10.00 per person per year.
We nominate officers and board members at the October meeting, board members in even-numbered years and officers in odd-numbered years. There are no term limits. Trustees serve five-year terms.
Election and installation takes place at the November meeting. For more detailed information see the Constitution by clicking the button at the bottom of this page.
Price Hill Recreation Center
959 Hawthorne Avenue
The East Price Hill Improvement Association (EPHIA) is our neighborhood’s City of Cincinnati designated Community Council. Our objective is the encouragement and promotion of the civic advancement of East Price Hill, all of Price Hill, and the West Side of Cincinnati and Hamilton County.
Founded in 1943, EPHIA has a long record as the representative of our neighborhood in civic affairs. Here are some of the benefits of being a member:
- Participation in plans for the future of our neighborhood
- Involvement in decisions on development issues such as zoning, streetscapes, gateways and other community amenities
- First hand reports and relationships with Cincinnati Police Department and Fire Department
- An opportunity to participate in the presentation of neighborhood events like the Price Hill Thanksgiving Parade, Holiday On The Hill, and the East Price Hill Jazz Fest
- Networking with other community organizations
- Getting to know your neighbors
- Making our neighborhood a truly great place to live, to work and to play!
Sign up for our newsletters, which include meeting minutes, board members, current events, and other information!