East Price Hill Business Alliance
MISSION | To support its members by providing opportunities, leadership, and services, and to enhance our neighborhood through its economic development and revenue.
There is no greater message in the world of commerce than the one that encourages consumers to spend locally. Whether it’s a visitor to the area or a resident, our mission is to ensure they enjoy and see that these are the businesses and professionals that support partnerships for a robust, livable community.
GOAL | To promote and support independent businesses through professional networking, relationships, and resources; and to advocate for the best practices and policies that promote public safety, beautification, and sustainability of the unique character of the East Price Hill neighborhood and commercial districts.
We are committed to ensuring that economic power resides locally so that healthy community life and the unique character of our neighborhood commercial corridors can be honored, sustained and preserved for future generations.
Who We Are
The East Price Hill Business Alliance (EPHBA) is a subcommittee of the East Price Hill Improvement Association (EPHIA). We are a growing group of business owners/operators, property managers/developers, and community leaders. Our members represent businesses and organizations of all qualities here in East Price Hill.
Memberships Have Their Privileges
- One vote per membership
- Your business logo/advertisement listed in the EPHBA Member Directory linking to your website
- Stay up-to-date on district master planning and development efforts
- Business and professional networking
- The Alliance connects businesses, institutions and organizations that otherwise wouldn’t cross paths, resulting in creative strategies for marketing and increasing customer traffic while maintaining a vital business environment. Members have increased exposure to new customers/clients through participation in the Alliance's promotional activities and events.
- Professional coaching/training resources
- Multiple times a year our Business Alliance organizes and sponsors coaching and seminar events ranging from financial sustainability and resourcing to social media and marketing. Participation to these resources are often discounted, free, or exclusively available to Business Alliance Members only.
Join Our Association of Local Business Owners & Decision Makers and Let’s Grow Together!
General Membership Dues
Business (1-5 employees) $25
Business (6 or more employees) $50
2nd Wednesday of the Month
Meet & Greet: 8:30am
Members are required to attend at least 2 meetings per year to maintain your active membership status.