Today, the City of Cincinnati along with numerous community partners will hold a press conference to kick-off the East Price Hill Neighborhood Enhancement Program (NEP).
The program focuses on developing neighborhood assets and improving the quality of life.
This community partnership will concentrate efforts to remove blight, lower crime and improve the neighborhood.
The event takes place Tuesday, March 4 at 10:15 a.m. FOX19's Miranda Del Pozo will be there to fill us in on the details.
- Mayor John Cranley
- Interim City Manager Scott Stiles
- Cincinnati City Council
- U. S. Bank
- PNC Bank
- Huntington Bank
- Warsaw Federal Savings and Loan
- Keep Cincinnati Beautiful
- People Working Cooperatively, Inc.
- Community Action Agency
- Police Partnering Center
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- Elder High School Steel Drum Band
- Seton High School Vocal Ensemble
- Cincinnati Reds Community Fund
- Price Hill Will
- East Price Hill Improvement Association
- East Price Hill Business Alliance
- Nortons Advertising
- Cincinnati Christian University
- Wegman Industries
- KB Partners, LLC